110 Acacia Drive
Privacy & Tranquility, and yet only minutes away from the Orinda Bart, this custom home, designed by local Orinda architect Robert L. Klemmedson, is tucked in the crook of the canyon on a .67 +/- acre oak studded lot. Your Zen retreat opens to nature with large picture windows, sliding doors, multiple decks and seasonal creek. An entertainer's delight with the living area being completely open with recessed lighting, hickory wood flooring, natural stacked stone faced gas insert fireplace. Your completely remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and mosaic backspalsh completes this perfect package.
- Entry with large windows, Vertical Grain Douglas fir entry door and vaulted ceilings
- Fully remodeled kitchen w/ tile flooring, cherry wood cabinets, bar with custom hickory top.
- All stainless steel appliances.
- Mosaic backsplash and granite countertops
- Living room with ceiling fan, recessed lighting, large windows and sliding doors to deck.
- Bonus space to use for office or relaxation with stacked stone fireplace with remote control gas insert.
- Large dining room with recessed lighting opening to kitchen and living room.
- Master suite w/ travertine tile shower and custom glass shower door. Jaczzui tub.
- Large sliding door to deck and garden off master bedroom.
- Foundation exist under deck off master for easy addition possiblities.
- Vertical Grain Douglas fir doors and trim throughout.
- Hickory flooring throughout the home.
- Newly remodeled 2nd bathroom w large shower, mosaic tile, vanity w/ marble top.
- Oversized 508 sq.ft garage.
- Laundry room with built in cabinets and toilet w/door to the outside.
- Lifetime metal roof.